Take a deep dive into your hitting video as well as any data analysis you can provide.
I want to help you come up with an individualized plan to help you improve as a hitter. You only get one journey as a player and training without a plan is just guessing. STOP guessing.
One on One communication allows you access for any follow-up questions you may have.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
This assessment is beneficial for players from 10U to Professional baseball
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO PROVIDE?
Two-angle video (or more, the more the better) of an in cage or on-field BP Session (no tee). Camera angles should be looking straight on (traditional view for swing analysis) as well as from behind (looking towards the pitcher)
It is recommended that you provide at least one data source from the list below for analysis:
- Diamond Kinetics
- Blast Motion
- Rapsodo Hitting
- Blast Motion
- Flightscope Hitting
DATA PROVIDES CLARITY AND DIRECTION OF YOUR TRAINING PLAN. IT DOESN'T REPLACE IT.
Taking great coaches and arming them with assessments to make them unstoppable
WHAT DOES THIS INCLUDE?
- We will have a 1-hour room roundtable discussion with video & data analysis as well as a Q&A session. The session will be recorded and provided to the player.
- Detailed breakdown of mechanical reccomendations
- Training Recommendations based on the roundtable session
- This assessment can also include a Driveline Batted Ball (Rapsodo/Hittrax) Edge report as well as a Driveline Swing (Diamond Kinetics) report.
- One Month of Follow Up Questions in Private Slack Channel
Frequently Asked Questions
What data do you need?
The more swings the better but minimally we would like to have at least 100 non-tee swings. The closer the swings are too competitive game pitch speeds and intent levels the more representative your data will be to potential in-game results.
How do I send you data?
Spreadsheets work best. Email once you have purchased and collected. Steps to extract the necessary data can be provided upon request.
How many types of data are supported?
Prices, as listed, cover 2 sources of data (ie Hittrax + Diamond Kinetics). Additional sources of data can be included but additional fees may be incurred
How quickly do reports come back?
Depending on the number of players, we shoot for 5 business days (NOT COUNTING SATURDAY AND SUNDAY)