Come and train with us in our facilities
We offer an assortment of player development services for baseball and softball players of all ages
- Competitive Hitter Evaluations
- Foundations of Throwing Classes (Beginner)
- Foundations of Bat Speed (Beginner)
- Advanced Throwing Training
- Advanced Hitter Trainer
- Team Practice Plans
Currently in 2 locations in East Tennessee and Southwest Virginia
Bringing our technology and evaluation tools to your team or facility
The purpose of this event is to provide collect data and provide feedback to players, parents, and coaches so that they can make more informed decisions about the direction of their training/development plans
What you get:
- 1.5 hours of 1 on 1 in-person hitting time with Chad
- A detailed 7-page competitive hitter report
- 2 camera angle 1000fps high-speed video
- Advanced video package optional (On-Screen Data Feedback)
- Workout and drill suggestions for improvement
- 30 minute follow up Zoom call Q&A, report explanation, & video breakdown
Powered by Hit Trax, Diamond Kinetics, Rapsodo, and more
Is LPD Hitting Right For You?
TEST. What does your data say you need to work on? Getting a measurable foundation is the starting point for any training plan
TRAIN. Make the most out of your practice time working on exactly what you need right now.
RETEST. Did your training work? A simple question that gets overlooked.
Can't make it to the gym?
Our Remote Training includes:
- 1-on-1 Mechanics Teaching and Explanation: Video breakdowns and continued direct conversation will us so that you understand the "why" behind your program
- Drill Breakdowns: Am I doing this right? We want to give you complete access to understand the ins and outs of your custom-built training program
- Programming: Individualized programming build on Driveline's world-class Traq software to improve your skills and take your game to the next level